As an admin user, KPIs are paramount to follow day by day. Your customers’ growth, Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Paid VS Free accounts are some common examples.
Forest Admin can render six types of charts:
- Single value (Number of customers, MRR, …)
- Repartition (Number of customers by countries, Paid VS Free, …)
Only the 5 biggest categories will be displayed separately. All the others will go into a 6th "Other" category.
- Time-based (Number of signups per month, …)
- Percentage (% of paying customers, …)
- Objective (Orders passed per year VS objective, …)
- Leaderboard (Companies who emitted the most transactions, …)
Ensure you’ve enabled the
Layout Editormode to add, edit or delete a chart.
Charts can be added in 2 places:
- In your Dashboard tab
- In the Analytics tab of every record of a collection
In the following pages, you'll learn how to create all types of charts.